Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE -- US & UK Kindle Edition -- Healthy Whole Grains Dessert Recipes, Easy and Delicious Whole Grain Desserts by Judith Hollier

Healthy Whole Grains Dessert Recipes is a compilation of some of my best and easiest recipes for cakes and cookies that are all made with whole grain flours.

Some of these recipes have been developed by me over years of practice; others have been passed down through my family, but revised by me to make them significantly healthier. All are delicious and quite popular, as well.

In addition to the use of whole grains in my baking, I also try to limit the amount of sugar and fat to the minimum possible levels to maintain both character and texture of the finished product. I always strive to create delectable and healthier baked goods.


US Kindle Edition 


UK Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment