Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FREE -- US & UK Kindle Edition -- Best Soups by Jenny Brown

I have always loved everything about cooking! I delight in the aromas that fill the kitchen and I enjoy tweaking recipes to make them my own, and I have a good time experimenting with what I have on hand. You will especially love that cooking draws people to the dinner table. I think society today is missing much by not having the family learning experiences around the dinner table. Having your meal in front of the television while watching violent or corrupting programs is missing the mark of developing good character and strengthening the family structure. There's no better way to enjoy your family and friends then by having great times and wonderful conversations over a meal.
You will notice I emphasize Filtered Water. Read the comments in recipe number three as to why filtered water is so very important.

25 plus of my favorite Soup recipes

My Mom’s Crock Pot Soup that she would start cooking before she left for work and then when I got home I would turn the switch to “warm” until supper time. The aroma would drive me crazy as I did my homework and waited in great anticipation to have my hot bowl of soup.
One of the advantages of preparing soups in a Crockpot's is the richness of flavor from the slow cooking process. Here are three Crockpot recipes, great comfort meals.


US Kindle Edition


UK Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment