Saturday, December 17, 2011

FREE -- Six Cats In My Kitchen [Kindle Edition]

As I say on the first page, very first line, this is not a “cute kitty” book. I started out to create just that, but my cast of characters swiftly dug in their claws, insisting I tell their true story. Consequently, this comedy/drama turned out to be a very personal memoir. Six special cats are still the headline-grabbing stars of the show, but their human companions (my family) fill pivotal supporting roles.

Subjects touched upon include grieving the loss of human and four-footed loved ones, moving cross-country with kids and pets, and living with a disabling genetic illness. I have tried to lighten the heavy stuff with smatterings of humor, but you still might want a tissue or two.

Most of all, this is a love story about the deep, unbreakable bonds I have shared with my adopted feline children.


No comments:

Post a Comment